Eureka Skydeck 88
Floor/level Level 88
7 Riverside Quay
SOUTHBANK VIC 3006
Phone: 03 96938888
Fax: 03 96938899
Only Eureka Skydeck 88 Can take you to the Edge. Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring view of Melbourne from the observation deck of the highest public vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere. Located at Level 88 Eureka Tower, Skydeck is Melbourne's new 'must-see' attraction. Skydeck 88 is the only observation deck in the world with the Edge - a glass cube which projects 3 metres out from the building, 300 metres above the ground with you in it!
Crown Entertainment Complex
See all the biggest and best movies at Village Cinemas Crown!
Gold Class Cinemas are superbly designed to provide a luxuriously intimate setting and are committed to providing customers with a first class quality of experience of film, food, beverages and service.
Each Gold Class cinema features luxury reclining seats and state of the art cinema technology, including super-wide screens and digital audio delivering a stunning cinematic experience. Additionally, Gold Class cinemas boast a full-service bar, lounge and gourmet food with personal waiter service during each screening.
This is a unique experience and definitely not one to miss when in Melbourne....ever watched your favourite movie in an intimate cinema with a bottle of champagne? Awesome!
HOME DELIVERY, EAT OUT or STAY IN and COOK!!!
Foodworks Supermarket is just across the road http://www.foodworks.com.au/Southbank
Things to do around Melbourne
- Travel on the Puffing Billy;
- Visit theYarra Valley Wineries.
- See the city sights while dining on the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant.
- Walk the streets of Melbourne under the expert hand of someone who knows their way about and explore Lanes and Arcades or the Fashion Triangle.
- Tour the MCG, Flemington Race Course, Moonee Valley Race Course and numbers other sporting venues.
- See it all with the Melbourne and Beyond Smartvisit Card
- Self Drive Tours along The Great Ocean Road and/or The Shipwreck Coast.
Day Trips From Melbourne
- Experience a day of nature and wilderness in the Grampians National Park.
- See some of the world's most spectacular coastal scenery on the Great Ocean Road
- See penguins, koalas and kangaroos at Phillip Island.